Thomas C. Bradley, Esquire, has been practicing law in Nevada, the state of his birth, since 1984. Upon receiving his law degree from Arizona State University, he was admitted to the Nevada and California state bars in successive years, and has been working on behalf of clients in a variety of complex legal situations.
Whether you require a litigator to help you resolve divorce disputes, an arbitrator to act as an impartial ruler in disagreements between parties, or a civil lawyer to represent you in a variety of cases, you will be hard-pressed to find a lawyer better qualified than Tom Bradley. Call him at 775-323-5178 or email (Tom@TomBradleyLaw.com) to schedule your initial legal consultation today.
Awards, Certifications, and Memberships
Mr. Bradley has been given a number of awards and positions that showcase his talents as a lawyer. These include being named a Top Trial Lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association, and serving as President of the American Inns of Court Northern Nevada Chapter.
Mr. Bradley has also held membership in the following organizations:
- California Bar Association
- Nevada Bar Association
- Western Trial Lawyer Association (former Board of Governors)
- Nevada Trial Lawyer Association (former Board of Governors)
- American Inns of Court
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Presidents Club for the American Association of Justice
In addition to these memberships, Mr. Bradley is a certified arbitrator with the experience and qualifications necessary to mediate or arbitrate family law disputes between parties who cannot come to an agreement by themselves. He was also appointed by the Nevada Judicial Commission to serve as a Special Prosecutor to prosecute Judges who violate the Nevada Judicial Code of Conduct.
Mr. Bradley is an active member of the community, and he is passionate about local organizations and charities that improve the lives of our community members. His involvement includes:
- Strong supporter of local youth sports, including boys' and girls' tennis and soccer teams
- Financial supporter of Food Bank of Northern Nevada
- Platinum Member of the local high school Booster Club
- Contributor to several religious charities in Northern Nevada
- Contributor to Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows
- Former member of local Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
Please contact us at 775-323-5178 to learn more about our attorney and his law firm's mission.